Via Michelin Route Planner www.viamichelin.com Reviews

• Ease of use

Via Michelin Route Planner www.viamichelin.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Via Michelin Route Planner www.viamichelin.com

Via Michelin Route Planner www.viamichelin.com

“I recently asked for an itinerary to from Lausanne,...”

Written on: 02/03/2010

I recently asked for an itinerary to from Lausanne, Switzerland, to St Foy Tarentaise in French Alps, WITH DATES. Michelin gave us a route via Chamnonix, Tunnel du Mont Blanc, Courmayeur (Italy) and back into France via Litte St Bernard Pass - which has been closed for the whole of winter. Fortunately I checked this, as it seemed wrong- had we followed the Michelin itenerary we would have travelled for 4 hours to find a closed Pass, and would have had to go back to Chamonix (expensive Tunnel!!)… Read Full Review

“I have a business account with them having moved away...”

Written on: 10/02/2010 by marshallviews (5 reviews written)

I have a business account with them having moved away from a basic Google solution. The support and the account management has been excellent as they have been very responsive to my needs.

The Journey planner has been one of the most successful parts of my site increasing my advertising revenue and site visits immensely.

My own account manager based in the UK has increased the time I can spend doing my job whilst I know the viamichelin route planner is in safe hands. Both the B2C and B2B are… Read Full Review

“ViaMichelin are my preferred mapping provide for...”

Written on: 24/08/2009 by mbay (4 reviews written)

ViaMichelin are my preferred mapping provide for business and consumer use. I love the accuracy and level of customisation I am offered. As a sales rep i can even work out my petrol costs too.

I would not use any of the other, inn my opinion weaker mapping companies like maporama, aa, rac or multimap etc as they are too advertising focused opposed to doing a good job. I beleiev in the Michelin brand too to deliver a quality product and not to get me lost like AA, google used too !

Anything… Read Full Review

“I had not heard of Via Michelin Route Planner before...”

Written on: 02/07/2009 by nickwood1 (1 review written)

I had not heard of Via Michelin Route Planner before but obviously knew of the Michelin brand(tyres, maps and guide etc) and was absolutly delighted when I used the solution at Viamichelin.

They have the best UK and European coverage I have seen and being on business I will always use this site and highly recommend it to anyone.

Other sites just do not deliver be they have poor layout, hard to read maps, do not recognise the location etc. The AA, Multimap are just not up to scratch and the worst… Read Full Review

“With poor computer skills I can find my way around...”

Written on: 01/07/2009 by vegplot (1 review written)

With poor computer skills I can find my way around europe with Via Michelin Route Planner… Read Full Review

“The Via Michelin Route Planner is very good indeed and...”

Written on: 06/12/2008

The Via Michelin Route Planner is very good indeed and compared to AA offers European coverage and a name I can trust. I like the fact that the route shown is the one I would take and so the accuracy supasses others I have tried inclduing Google and Multimap which lack key detail.
Being a keen traveller the use of teh tourist content really is a benefit too… Read Full Review