Britannia SI-10TC-SLX-K Reviews

• Service & Support

Britannia SI-10TC-SLX-K - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Britannia SI-10TC-SLX-K

Britannia SI-10TC-SLX-K

“In a league of its own”

Written on: 10/06/2011

I bought my Britannia as a centerpiece for a new kitchen, and wanted something solid which would stand up well to regular catering for large groups. In the showroom I was impressed by the solid feeling doors and heavy pan supports which seemed in a different league to other "premium" brands on offer there such as Falcon. The cooker is a really solid piece of kit, and in 2 years of hard use I have had no problems with it whatsoever other than blown oven bulbs, but I guess ordinary light bulds… Read Full Review

Britannia SI-10TC-SLX-K

“It was a major decision buying the Britannia...”

Written on: 30/01/2008 by steve1950 (1 review written)

It was a major decision buying the Britannia SI-10TC-SLX-Ka range cooker, it was going to be the centre point of our kitchen design. The research undertaken was esssential and me and my wife are over the moon with our decision. I love cooking and my Britannia offers 9 different cooking functions in the main oven, some of which, I'm still practising with and enjoying the results. I was reserved about the Chef Top feature on the cooker, but now we use it nearly everyday. The days of the frying… Read Full Review