Hustler Hellcat Reviews

Hustler Hellcat - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hustler Hellcat

Hustler Hellcat

“The Dogs Bo****cks”

Written on: 10/03/2012 by tush (1 review written)

I have owend my hustler hell cat 4 for over 7yrs, it is a 1976 and a car that gets looks every where it goes,its the tube frame and fiberglass tub,This year it has had a make over by me and my 10yr old grandson,its classed as a 6 seater with new bucket seats in the front and leather in the rear,it also wears some nice decals.The 1275cc is very nippie the sound it makes is like music,its also the very best classic you could have for summer crusing,alot of people laugh but i think there only… Read Full Review

“My wooden bodied Hustler Hellcat is a fun little...”

Written on: 22/02/2008

My wooden bodied Hustler Hellcat is a fun little machine. It looks retro and gets loads of confused but good compliments.
It's good, but is quite noisy and the wooden body must be a fire hazard, so I always make sure I've got a fire extinguisher with me just in case. Also, I don't drive too far in a single journey just to make sure there's no risk of overheating… Read Full Review

Stigosaurus's Comment

Written on: 17/04/2009

I take it that your Hellcat is a no smoking zone then?

Scampkitcar's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2009

looks like you are talking about a Hustler Wood! the Hustler Hellcat was made from 25mm square steel tube as a space frame with grp panels. it was an open/canvas top style car. there were over a dozen derivitives of the hustler including one based on a Jaguar.