Clan Crusader Reviews

• Reliability

Clan Crusader - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clan Crusader

Clan Crusader

“Light weight and very rigid fibreglass composite...”

Written on: 11/02/2009 by Lotus e Clan (1 review written)

Light weight and very rigid fibreglass composite monocoque, with quick steering and Lotus tuned suspension (albeit IMP-based) equals a brilliant driving experience on A and B roads. Ride and handling quality of the original Clan Crusader is all Lotus because the designers / makers of this fantastic 70s car were Lotus employees. This is in fact the Lotus that never was (read Lotus books from Brian Robson). I also have a real Lotus to compare so I have no doubts about the DNA connection.
Fitted… Read Full Review

“I had a 1972 Clan Crusader for around a year and...”

Written on: 30/01/2008 by PoloPete (37 reviews written)

I had a 1972 Clan Crusader for around a year and thinking about it now I regret ever selling it. The sound of the kit car, as far as I remember betters any I've heard. Obviously being a kit car it would be fast and fast it was but if I am honest for the time there were quicker and more poweful cars around for around the same price. Possibly better made too, but for me personally the rawness of the car exceeds any I've driven.
Would do anything to get my hands on one now but I doubt that is going… Read Full Review