Lono Wines www.lono.co.uk Reviews

Lono Wines www.lono.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lono Wines www.lono.co.uk

Lono Wines www.lono.co.uk

“have just started using lono and am very impressed....”

Written on: 28/05/2013

have just started using lono and am very impressed. Prompt delivery and great tasting wines. Favourite so far is the sparkling including the excellent peach one which is as good as a bellini.As I don't like sweet drinks like cola these are a great alternative to alcoholic wine… Read Full Review

Lono Wines www.lono.co.uk

“I have used LoNo several times now, and can honestly...”

Written on: 03/08/2010

I have used LoNo several times now, and can honestly say that they are brilliant! Fast deliveries and friendly customer service.

I personally find the alcohol free Champagne to be the best product. I regularly buy a 12 case a month of the "Carl Jung Brut" and I also have a 6 case of the "Organic Pearl Blanc" which keep for special occasions as I think its better than the real thing !

I haven't drunk for over a month now, and haven't missed alcohol at all!… Read Full Review

Lono Wines www.lono.co.uk

“I was saddened to see a review of LoNo that dismissed...”

Written on: 06/03/2010

I was saddened to see a review of LoNo that dismissed it and its wines so completely. Having recently stopped drinking, I discovered LoNo and tried their basic range of non-alcoholic wines. Although I was disappointed at first, because the wines were sweeter than I expected, I quickly realised that not only were the wines quite palatable as an alternative to regular wine with a meal, but also on their own at the pub with friends. My drinking friends were quite happy to share a bottle with me… Read Full Review

Joannewilde's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2014

try the Carl Jung rieslind - it's the driest one I have tasted so far and can honestly say I enjoyed it!

Lono Wines www.lono.co.uk

“i found Lono Wines good to deal with. they're very...”

Written on: 24/06/2008 by bellerophon (1 review written)

i found Lono Wines good to deal with. they're very friendly with good customer service. for medical reasons, i can't drink alcohol any more, but these drinks are the next best thing… Read Full Review

Lono Wines www.lono.co.uk

“I have not been able to have alcohol for a long time...”

Written on: 31/03/2008 by abssm (1 review written)

I have not been able to have alcohol for a long time now and found that most stuff offered by the supermarkets is not very good. I discovered Lono and after a long chat with the owner (who like me can't have alcohol) I selected some of his products. If you go into this thinking you are going to get an exact replica of your normal everyday wine you are going to be disappointed, but if you treat this with an open mind and savour the taste rather than throw it back then I think you are going to be… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Lono Wines www.lono.co.uk

“I am pregnant currently and tried the the lono wines -...”

Written on: 29/01/2008 by Milo0883 (1 review written)

I am pregnant currently and tried the the lono wines - I am not sure how they could say these wines taste like wine. Whoever you are save your money! They have all these testimonials on their website that fooled me - oddly enough there are no bad ones and it doesn't give you the opportunity to leave comments otherwise I would.

Trust me spend your money on some apple juice - at least it doesn't make you feel like you are going to sick! And a lot cheaper.

376598_Bellerophon's Response to 341551_Milo0883's Review

Written on: 24/06/2008

I disagree with this review because... I enjoyed Lono's wines. I've tried one of their champagnes, a chardonnay-type wine, and a bottle of red, and I thought all of them were very pleasant and full of flavour. I think it's a bit unreasonable to expect non-alcoholic wines to taste exactly like alcoholic wine, but I found them to be very decent drinks. Also, I thought their prices were perfectly fair at about £4-5 a bottle.