MAC Fluidline Reviews

• Ease of Removal

MAC Fluidline - Ask a question now

MAC Fluidline

“Started off Well”

Written on: 28/06/2011 by Karmawitheffect (3 reviews written)

I was very excited when I first purchased mac fluidline. I've been a fan of mac for years, and love most if not all their products and had been hearing all these good things about gel liners. So I thought fluidline would be amazing. I tried it out in the shop, nice consistency and easy to apply. It cost over 10 pounds for a pretty small tub, but any mac fans will know they're not celebrated for their cheap prices however I parted with the money hoping it would be worth it. When I got home from… Read Full Review