Maybelline Liner Express Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline Liner Express - Ask a question now

Maybelline Liner Express

“Having used many different liquid eyeliners, I have...”

Written on: 19/01/2010

Having used many different liquid eyeliners, I have found this to be one of the worst, it flakes off very easily. Completely rubbish.

I like the applicator, and range but the actual liquid is awful… Read Full Review

Maybelline Liner Express

“It was very, very messy to apply. Maybelline Liner...”

Written on: 19/08/2009

It was very, very messy to apply. Maybelline Liner Express smudged easily and would occasionally cover my entire eyelid if I didn't apply a loose power before-hand/after. The color was fairly nice and dark. The pencil broke constantly. I paid eight dollars at a drugstore for this product and feel I've wasted my money. My main peeve is how it smudged too easily and would appear very light very quickly. Removal is okay, a bit better than trying to remove other eyeliners. I'd say no, don't buy… Read Full Review

Maybelline Liner Express

“Maybelline Liner Express is a great eyeliner! It goes...”

Written on: 11/05/2009

Maybelline Liner Express is a great eyeliner! It goes on smooth, lasts fairly long, and looks great!… Read Full Review