Zenmed Scar & Hyperpigmentation Treatment Kit Reviews

Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment Kit - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment Kit

“i just wonder this product is for deep scars from acne...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

i just wonder this product is for deep scars from acne also?… Read Full Review

Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment Kit

“ZENMED SCAR CLEARING SYSTEM ”

Written on: 30/03/2010

ZENMED SCAR CLEARING SYSTEM

I've suffered from acne for years and now it has cleared up (thanks to the miracles of Creme De La Mer!) I am left with hideous scarring. I have brown skin so the scars are really black and obvious. After reading many reviews I decided to give this 2 part system a try. I was a bit dubious about using a scrub on my face for 5 consecutive days - exfoliation should only be carried out twice a week - but I did it anyway. The first time I used it I got a little spot on… Read Full Review