Zenmed Scar & Hyperpigmentation Treatment Kit Reviews

Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment Kit - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment Kit

“Customer Service - NOT!”

Written on: 25/03/2014 by Red-in-the-face (1 review written)

Over the years I have spent a small fortune on products/treatments to try to combat facial redness. All to no avail. Recently I stumbled across Zenmed on the internet and, due to their impressive website and the reviews on their site/facebook, I ordered their rosacea serum (anti redness support serum). The cost of the serum was £23 and, although the site was a UK site, the postage was £9.50. I thought this was steep, but reluctantly paid it as I wanted to try the product. Today I was… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment Kit

“I suffer from red marks left behind from acne...”

Written on: 10/11/2008 by Kchicka (1 review written)

I suffer from red marks left behind from acne (hyperpigmentation) I have used the Zedmed Acne Scar Treatment kit consistently and as per the instructions for 2 months and have not seen any changes apart from the skin around the outside of the red marks getting lighter not the actually pigmentation. I am very disappointed with the bad results and am more than happy to share before and after photos with people… Read Full Review

Rubydoo22's Response to 416502_Kchicka's Review

Written on: 23/01/2010

Hi - I have just started using this product to minimise scaring -both acne and a cut scar as well as melasma and would very much like to view your photos please to see how the product benefited your condition.
<br/>