Fuji Finepix 50i Reviews

Fuji Finepix 50i
Fuji Finepix 50i

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I bought my Fuji Finepix 50i digital camera on an...”

Written on: 27/01/2006 by BBlack (1 review written)

I bought my Fuji Finepix 50i digital camera on an American Base Exchange in Bosnia in 2001. I love it except for the same problem of not turning off and strange colors.

It's a good system, unfortunately coupled with a fragile main chipset… Read Full Review

“Having the same problem with my Fuji Finepix 50i as...”

Written on: 01/01/2005 by Iceman1 (1 review written)

Having the same problem with my Fuji Finepix 50i as everyone else. Power refuse to shut off unless I take the battery out. But when re-insert, the thing is still jammed… Read Full Review