Seatwave Reviews - www.seatwave.com

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Comment from Review Centre

Are you one of the many people who have used Seatwave to purchase your tickets? Did you get seats you wanted or did they arrive in time? Let us know by writing about your own experiences.
Seatwave - www.seatwave.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“SEATWAVE STOLE OUR MONEY”

Written on: 27/11/2014 by 151Malone (1 review written)

Seatwave took our money and told us we could only pick up the tickets from one outlet in Glasgow. When we arrived to pick up the tickets the office was shut. They refuse to refund our tickets. We had to buy tickets the same night at the venue, so effectively paid twice. We will never use Seatwave again, I hope they go bust… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/11/2014

Well, obviously you could only pick the tickets up from one outlet as the tickets are only printed once. Are you saying you arrived at the office during the hours Seatwave told you it would be open, but you found it to be shut? In that case, you have to stick to your guns and insist on a refund.

Brucejambone's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2014

Exactly right - the ticket office was closed before the time advertised so it was impossible to get the tickets.

Written on: 28/11/2014

Believe it or not, they are an honourable company and if you explain the situation I am sure you will get your refund.,

“Deplorable Customer Service”

Written on: 25/11/2014 by ClaireL28 (1 review written)

DO NOT USE this company. In short I was ripped off, lied to, ignored and repeatedly fobbed off by their customer service department. I purchased tickets for a AC Milan football game and entered a contract whereupon I was advised these would be delivered by post. They had not arrived 60 hrs prior to the start of the event so I contacted seatwave (something which I had done around 5 times that week and for the most part had been ignored!) I was then sent on e tickets via email. Previously I had… Read Full Review

Visit seatwave.com

“Bought tickets over 7 months ago as a gift for my...”

Written on: 17/11/2014 by Gilberto1979 (1 review written)

Bought tickets over 7 months ago as a gift for my parents to see Andrea boccelli at a cost of £240. Seat wave said on their website at the time of ordering I would receive the tickets 2 weeks before the show. My parents booked their hotel and travel to the venue, and now it is one day until the show and I still have not received the tickets. Seat wave sent me an email saying the seller was shipping my order 1 week ago however when I contacted seat wave 2 days ago advising them I still did not… Read Full Review

Visit seatwave.com

“seat-wave goodbye to tickets”

Written on: 13/11/2014 by 131Douglas (1 review written)

a fortnight ago, i ordered tickets for The Levellers at shepherds bush empire for this thursday 13th. Last friday i received an email from seatwave saying you must be concerned that you don't have your tickets yet, but don't worry, we're dealing with it. got through to their customer services today (tuesday) and was told they couldnt contact the seller but dont worry if the deal collapsed they would source me tickets from elsewhere. then i got a phone call half an hour later saying they had… Read Full Review

“What a ripoff!”

Written on: 29/10/2014 by AndyFallon123 (1 review written)

Paid £330 for 2 Paloma Faith tickets for tonight at Southend. They took money from credit card 3 months ago. No tickets in sight whatsoever. Cant get any response with regard a refund policy. Or a rsponse about anything. AVOID AVOID AVOID! THIS COMPANY … Read Full Review

Seatwaveteam's Response to AndyFallon123's Review

Written on: 03/11/2014

Hi,

We would like to apologise for the disappointment you've experienced with your ticket purchase in this instance.

We're big fans of music, theatre and sports events so we do genuinely care about getting our customers to their chosen gigs and so we are disappointed to hear when our customers are less than happy with the service.

As an online marketplace we don't actually send the tickets ourselves. The tickets are dispatched directly from the seller of the tickets to you.

We ask our Sellers to send the tickets as soon as possible after the order confirmation and we do specify that tickets should be shipped at the very least two working days before the event. From the UPS tracking number we can see that the tickets arrived and were signed for on the day of the event. However, we want to assure you that it is a rare occurrence that tickets are delivered on the day of the actual event and we appreciate the disappointment that this situation has caused you and
we regret that this transaction did not run as smoothly and so we would like to make it up to you and offer you a little something towards a future experience.

We do hope this goes someway in showing you that we do care very much about how you view our company and your customer experience.

Please do get in touch with us through our website.

We welcome your feedback.

seatwave

“Never to be used again”

Written on: 27/10/2014 by Calvink448 (1 review written)

I had booked 3 tickets for my daughter and her friends to see ed sheeran. The booking was made in June and they were sold as 'tickets in hand' which means I should have received them quickly for peace of mind and the only reason I bought from this seller. When they had not arrived 3 weeks ago I started to worry and tried to log in to my seatwave account. It told me it did not recognize my email address. I had a confirmation email and reference number so I emailed seatwave customer services who… Read Full Review

“No tickets ”

Written on: 08/10/2014 by Keating1951 (1 review written)

I am meant to be going to see lee evens on Saturday this week the 11th and I have still not recieved my tickets I have sent many emails and when I go to check my order it says the email address is not valid I have paid a lot of money for these tickets I am very upset and will never use them again money down the drain!!!!!… Read Full Review

Visit seatwave.com

“I purchased two tickets for the Dallas Cowboys who are...”

Written on: 30/09/2014 by Misthebus (1 review written)

I purchased two tickets for the Dallas Cowboys who are playing at Wembley on the 9th November. I paid £211and when the tickets came through the price was £72. I felt that profit margin was extremely excessive. I hold some responsibility as I should have checked other sites. I was gullible but do feel conned, so be warned… Read Full Review

“No Customer Service”

Written on: 09/09/2014 by Smart481 (1 review written)

There is telephone number and their live chat is non-existent. There immediate shipping was sent 4 days after I bought them. This is a terrible site. Do not use… Read Full Review

“Terrible Company”

Written on: 09/09/2014

I dealt with this company recently selling Kate Bush tickets on there site. At the time of selling I was told I just need to post tickets to buyer as soon as i received them. A couple of weeks before the Concert they contacted me and told me i would have to meet buyers and escort them into venue. Nothing about this in information at time of putting tickets up for sale. I had to pull out of deal and i am being charged a massive fee for pulling out. Contact with Company was hopeless emails and… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/09/2014

The comments below are pasted directly from the selling page of the Seatwave website. Don't think they could have made it any clearer!!

"Kate Bush Tickets
Important Information for the Hammersmith Eventim Apollo Performance for Kate Bush from 26th Aug - 1st Oct 2014**

All Buyers of tickets for Kate Bush’s Eventim Apollo Concerts from 26th Aug - 1st October 2014 will need to meet the Seller of their tickets at a Seatwave Collection Point @ a location in Hammersmith, London (exact venue TBC) and proceed with them to the venue to ensure entry.

Sellers listing tickets for this event may be asked for proof of purchase from the original vendor in order to list tickets for sale and must retain a ticket for themselves in order to enter the venue."

Aberts's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2014

This was only posted on seatwave after tickets had been sold

Written on: 03/10/2014

No, that was published as soon as the promotors announced conditions of entry (the same day that the tickets were released for sale).

Aberts's Comment

Not on seat waves site

Written on: 04/10/2014

I listed my extra tickets about one hour after they went on sale and that message was definately on the site then.

“This site rocks!”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by Levi53 (1 review written)

This site really rocks! and Martin rocks!!… Read Full Review

Visit seatwave.com

“Don't sell throught these people”

Written on: 25/08/2014 by 1987Finn (1 review written)

Amazed a company who make millions profit don't have a phone number and barely respond to emails. Was selling Kate Bush tickets. Was told they'd sold, but never heard about how to get them to the buyer, as they never provided any contact details about buyer to me. There is no address or phone number on their site , and I'm certain they're based outside UK. That means you could never sue them in the County Court if you have a dispute. If you're a buyer it may be safer becuase you pay by… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/08/2014

Their Head Office is in Moorgate, London and you can find their telephone number on saynoto0870. Why would you want to sue them?
If you've sold Kate Bush tickets you will have to meet up with your buyer to accompany them into the venue. Call Seatwave and they will explain everything to you.
You will get paid 10 working days after the event has taken place, as long as you've sold accurately described valid tickets and you accompany the buyer into the gig.

Rosetheyounger's Comment

Written on: 27/08/2014

They can be contacted at their Head Office which is in Moorgate.

“Apprehensive but worked a treat”

Written on: 24/08/2014 by JuliaTom (1 review written)

We bought 4 tickets from Seatwave for the T20 Blast final at Edgbaston yesterday. It was the first time we had used the site and we were quite apprehensive, particularly as the tickets were in a download form (thoughts of the same tickets being sold over did cross our minds!) The tickets cost roughly double the face value, which was fine. The seller made them available for download within 48 hours of our purchase. The seats were in a great location and our family had a fabulous day, even though… Read Full Review

“Recommend”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by 408Caldwell (1 review written)

I had a trouble free purchase process with Seatwave and found there communication first class , but what really pleased me is that when the Garth Brookes concerts where cancelled they contacted me to inform me that they would organise a full refund which again was completed by them quickly and trouble free , the only thing I had to do was return the tickets . On my experience I would highly recommend Seatwave and would not hesitate to use them again… Read Full Review

Visit seatwave.com

“Tickets I bought were void......birthday evening ruined!”

Written on: 28/07/2014 by joninety75 (1 review written)

Be careful......buying from Seatwave is not rick free. I purchased my tickets for Monty python as a birthday present/treat for my partner and the tickets arrived as promised and looked genuine. We traveled by train to the O2 and having got to the front of the admittance queue, our tickets were scanned and we were told that they had been voided and we weren't allowed in. The supervisor at the o2 said that out tickets were actually still for sale on the Stubhub website. Long story short… Read Full Review

Visit seatwave.com

“what a ripoff - will report to bbc watchdog etc”

Written on: 26/07/2014 by janet440 (1 review written)

Bought tickets for a concert, but could not go. Put on 3 websites to sell.(get me in, viagogo,and seatwave) I was very pleased when I sold them on one website.(get me in) I then immediately withdrew the sale on the other websites. HOWEVER it was technically impossible to withdraw sale from seatwave. I sent them an email. They said the tickets had already been sold, so it was too late.(!) I therefore ended up selling them to 2 lots of people. I urgently emailed seatwave to inform them the… Read Full Review

Andiamo's Response to janet440's Review

Written on: 26/07/2014

I am guessing the reason you couldn't remove the tickets from the Seatwave site was because they had been sold.
I'm sure the person who bought them is feeling more ripped off than you, having to pay Seatwave for tickets that now can't be provided.
Didn't you read the sellers agreement?

Rosetheyounger's reply to Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2014

In effect, you sold tickets you didn't have. It's you that's at fault, not Seatwave. All the big re-selling sites explain that it is up to the seller to fix the price, not them. They also advise you not to list the tickets elsewhere, which makes perfect sense.
What about the unfortunate buyer? I notice you don't have a word of sympathy for him/her.

Heavenlycupcake's Response to janet440's Review

Written on: 28/07/2014

This beggars belief! Seatwave are charging you because they have to source new tickets for the buyer YOU let down. By sourcing new tickets they are honoring their guarantee and behaving 100% correctly. Who on earth are you going to report to Watchdog - yourself?
Common sense should have told you not to list more tickets than you had for sale.

“eminem concert”

Written on: 08/07/2014

Disgusting, ordered 2 Eminem tickets a month before the event. 3 days before the concert there were no tickets. 3 calls later i eventually get through at 10am, get told not to panic and that id recieve a phone call 1 hour later. 2 hours later i ring, got the same response, had to ring again at 3.30pm to find they had emailed me about the tickets and promised a tracking number, half an hour before they close fir the day i ring AGAIN . No tracking number. Eventually get the tracking number for… Read Full Review

Visit seatwave.com

“Seatwaveing, any time again....”

Written on: 08/07/2014

Seatwaveing, any time again ! Short story, my son got for his 14th. birthday Eminem Cards in London and the cards should be delivered by UPS .... but the package got lost by UPS. Think about the disappointment of my son getting aware 3 day before the concert takes place ! Seatwave did an outstanding job helping us to get new tickets, same class on time delivered to the Hotel in London where we stay !! Seatwave Team, Thank you for an well done Job !!! Konstantin… Read Full Review

“Dreadful service”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by owFerguson66 (1 review written)

Bought a ticket for one direction and never got told until I actually rang up that they didn't have my tickets but they offered me better ones nearer the stage, I took up,the offer and when I got to wembley I had no seat. I went with my 10 year old daughter and sat behind her for the first bit of the concert then we moved. Paid over the odds for the ticket as you do so I complained and have got nowhere plus the customer service was terrible the man put the phone on me then rung back and… Read Full Review

“One direction”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by michelle44 (1 review written)

I ordered my ticket from Seatwave for One Direction 6 June 2014 and was bit worried as had read reviews and was meeting people inside. I can honestly say they were brilliant! Got to the hotel to collect my ticket and they were there waiting with my ticket all ready. I would definitely use seatwave again and recommend to people also I liked the fact that when u order the tickets you know where you are seated and exactly how much it is going to cost in total before purchasing your tickets so no… Read Full Review

Andiamo's Response to michelle44's Review

Written on: 21/06/2014

I hope for your sake that the Royal Albert Hall doesn't pick up this review. Read the ts & cs on the back of your ticket - tickets bought from touts may be refused entry. Not very clever to publish your exact ticket details.

seatwave.com