Fish4Dogs Complete Dog Food Reviews

Fish4Dogs Complete Dog Food - Ask a question now

“My dog won't even go near it.”

Written on: 30/08/2013

I was determined to find a really good quality dog food for my Shih Tzu and after she had tried some of the fish skin treats produced by Fish4Dogs and had really enjoyed them I thought I would try this product sadly the only size available to me was the 1.5kg pack no smaller trial size (although I appreciate this is the same for many foods) I tried our dog with some of the biscuits thinking she would love the food but after 4 failed attempts and leaving down she would prefer not to eat a thing… Read Full Review

“I love it”

Written on: 05/04/2013

Not gonna beat around the bush when I get peckish I like to have a low calorie snack that both tastes nice and smells it too. I have been eating dog food since I was 5 years old and can honestly say its grown on us all,me,my husband and the pet dog called squish. Squish and I have always loved shopping about on the Internet for the best dog food possible and I think we have found the best it can get. The product is amazingly tasty, very brightly coloured so it looks appetising and its quite… Read Full Review