Wagg Complete Worker Reviews

Wagg Complete Worker - Ask a question now

“Don't buy this food for your dog.”

Written on: 24/02/2012 by Littlefox (3 reviews written)

We bought this food because it was cheap and we could pick it up in the supermarkets. But at a cost to my poor dog. All Wagg food is low in protein and high in fat and it uses poor quality ingredients. My dog was not getting the vitamins and minerals he needed and started to develop early arthritis in his wrists. I had a look at the food and found tiny pieces of plastic in it. I got rid of the horrid stuff straight away and gave my dog a higher quality dog food and fed him raw meat and fish… Read Full Review

“ ”

Written on: 24/02/2011 by tony the dogman (2 reviews written)

very poor dog food. mainly wheat, (first ingredient wheat, third ingredient wheatfeed.) just cheap and not very cheerfull ingredients. amny people say they feed their dog this and it looks fine. sure, you can fedd kids junk food all day long, and not see much diifrence, but research shows they have less energy, more illness, and less able to learn or retain knowledge. so it is with pets. why pay good money for a pet, and then feed it poor food. dont bother getting a dog if you dont… Read Full Review

“My labs are fit and healthy lovely coats and have...”

Written on: 06/11/2010

My labs are fit and healthy lovely coats and have waists highly recommend wagg worker for an active dog… Read Full Review

“When i brought my pup (American Bull Dog) he was...”

Written on: 30/10/2009

When i brought my pup (American Bull Dog) he was severely underweight (only 7kg) and suffering from poor nutrition. I tryed him on a few dry foods to no avail. I saw Wagg and thought i would try him on the worker version. This had the extra vitamins and minerals he was severely lacking and was suitable for pups aged over 8 weeks. He is now 11 months and has a lovely coat, weights 29kg and is full of energy.
I would definitely recommend for everyone to at least try it. You will soon notice the… Read Full Review