Nutram Sensitive Stomach Reviews

Nutram Sensitive Stomach - Ask a question now

“Tried so many others....Nutram is the best!”

Written on: 09/09/2012 by Julie0625 (1 review written)

My shih tzu, Joey has enjoyed eating this food for nine years. When we first got him we fed him other more inexpensive brands, but found he had a lot of trouble digesting them. The poor guy seemed to either have diarrhea or was constipated. I researched different brands that weren't necessarily found in the grocery store on the Internet and came across Nutram. The first thing I liked about it was the ingredient list. It was real natural foods like you and I eat! Joey tried it and liked it… Read Full Review

“Nutram Sensitive Stomach - Overall I think the...”

Written on: 17/11/2008

Nutram Sensitive Stomach - Overall I think the benefits my cats have had with this food outweigh the costs. Even though it is expensive I find my cats do eat less of it, So the cost doesn't work out to much more then cheaper foods.

The cats are certainly enjoying the digestive benefits as am I.

Definitely recommend for cats with sensitive stomachs… Read Full Review