Jarretiere in the Air, France Reviews

Jarretiere in the Air, France - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jarretiere in the Air, France

Jarretiere in the Air, France

“Great partner!”

Written on: 08/02/2013 by jcampistron (1 review written)

[name removed] was supportive, present but not overwhelming. She was on top of all the details, had very good suggestions on the timing and sequencing of the wedding. I trusted her completely and she delivered 200%… Read Full Review

“I got married in France in August 2009 and I must say...”

Written on: 23/02/2010

I got married in France in August 2009 and I must say that Stephanie did an excellent job. I was living overseas during the preparation of the wedding and therefore could not met Stephanie in person. I described what kind of wedding we wanted (oh yes and that was only 6 months before the big day!) and the area in France. She understood perfectly my expectations and provided me only with the best service providers: the location was stunning, even better than what I had expected(I could not visit… Read Full Review

“We got married in Chateau de la Bourlie in the...”

Written on: 22/02/2010

We got married in Chateau de la Bourlie in the Dordogne last Summer. Stephanie at Jarretiere in the Air was recommended to us by the owners of the property.

As we are based in the UK we were forced to make a lot of decisions re: suppliers etc during one or two weekend visits to the area. We would have much preferred to have met more suppliers, but I think when you choose to marry abroad you have to also accept that you don't have the time and flexibility to be as fussy and particular, and… Read Full Review

“Well to the guest who had a bad experience with...”

Written on: 22/02/2010

Well to the guest who had a bad experience with Stephanie - I think you must be mistaken in some way because my experience with her was completely the opposite.
We got married in August 2009 in France and I have to say that the whole event was not only absolutely magical but was even cheaper than the budget we set out for Stephanie.
Before the event, she sourced all the best suppliers and gave us regular feedback on what choices we needed to make and what options we had. Yes, it was clear… Read Full Review

“Our wedding vows were exchanged at the grounds of the...”

Written on: 22/02/2010

Our wedding vows were exchanged at the grounds of the iconic Eiffel Tower, the most breathtaking and romantic location imaginable. It was a fairytale dream come true!

Planning a wedding ceremony in another country can be overwhelming, but Stephanie's skillfulness and dedication made it possible. She was able to provide us with a custom wedding package that met our needs and budget.

We were extremely pleased with her recommendations and resources. The Officiant was experienced and… Read Full Review