Tesco Sticky Notes Reviews

Tesco Sticky Notes - Ask a question now

Tesco Sticky Notes

“They are designed to stick to paper, not plastic,...”

Written on: 18/07/2008

They are designed to stick to paper, not plastic, wood, computer monitors, etc. and they do exactly that. If you want ones that sticky to almost anything you need to buy 3M super sticky notes - super sticky but super price!… Read Full Review

Tesco Sticky Notes

“I recently bought some sticky notes (like post it...”

Written on: 16/01/2008 by Big Kelly (1 review written)

I recently bought some sticky notes (like post it notes) from Tesco as they were nice, bright colours. At first I thought they were excellent value, that is until I unpeeled one and tried to stick it to my dashboard. It did work for a few minutes but after that my reminder was on the floor lost as a distant memory. In my eyes this defeats the purpose as they do not stay attached therefore you are not reminded of the task you are reminding yourself of… Read Full Review