Philips Baby Care SCH550 - Digital Bath Thermometer Reviews

Media Gallery for Philips Baby Care SCH550 - Digital Bath Thermometer

Philips Baby Care SCH550 - Digital Bath Thermometer

“good thermometer as it goes but only had mine less...”

Written on: 10/06/2010

good thermometer as it goes but only had mine less than 2 years and it has stopped working. philips really unhelpful and wouldnt issue a replacement - not made to last! i did think that for the money it would last for both my children not just the one.

this display went faulty and just started reading wrong. not worth the money!… Read Full Review

Philips Baby Care SCH550 - Digital Bath Thermometer

“Philips Baby Care SCH550 - Digital Bath Thermometer is...”

Written on: 11/11/2008

Philips Baby Care SCH550 - Digital Bath Thermometer is the best! I like to buy 5 or 10 just to to give away when my friends are going to have a baby. The best gift.

Make more please!… Read Full Review

Philips Baby Care SCH550 - Digital Bath Thermometer

“The Philips Baby Care SCH550 is one of the most...”

Written on: 15/07/2008

The Philips Baby Care SCH550 is one of the most useful, best products I received for my twin girls. I wish it was easier to find so I could give it to all my friends having babies… Read Full Review

Philips Baby Care SCH550 - Digital Bath Thermometer

“This Is My Review Of The Philips SCH550 Digital Bath...”

Written on: 15/01/2008

This Is My Review Of The Philips SCH550 Digital Bath Thermometer As Found In John Lewis In Manchester. I Was Very Worried To Burn My Baby Or Make It Cold. I Paid Quite A Bit For This But Really Feel A Lot Better Now. Thank You Mr Phillips For This Product… Read Full Review