Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker Reviews

Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker

Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker

“Overall the Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker is a...”

Written on: 28/12/2008

Overall the Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker is a cute item. My daughter loves this bubble maker. She now associates bath=bubbles. When we tell her its bath time she squeals 'bubbles'.

However this item is not perfect and there are a few things you need to keep in mind if you plan to purchase this item.

One, don't use this over open water. We use a inflatable tub inside our tub so I can hang this on the wall and not worry about it falling into the water. The suction cup can loosen and the toy… Read Full Review

Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker

“Only bubble maker I have bought that actually works”

Written on: 17/04/2008

Only bubble maker I have bought that actually works… Read Full Review

Summer Infant Bath Time Bubble Maker

“It's the only machine I've used so I can't compare it...”

Written on: 23/03/2008 by wee1jw (1 review written)

It's the only machine I've used so I can't compare it to others. There are cheaper ones out there. It does the job it's designed to do, and kids love bubbles no matter how they're made!… Read Full Review