Air Southwest Reviews

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Air Southwest - Ask a question now

“I'm fine with southwest. The flight attendant there...”

Written on: 20/03/2013 by John008 (1 review written)

I'm fine with southwest. The flight attendant there is nice. I'll choose them again. The only setback is you need check in one day earlier and you don't have choice to choose the seat you want...Generally speaking, it's a good airline. I'll recommend it to my friends… Read Full Review

“We fly with Air Southwest every year. The service...”

Written on: 01/09/2010 by pcwiz11 (53 reviews written)

We fly with Air Southwest every year. The service on-board is very good and the flights are usually on time. The flights are very expensive though as they are the only airline with a Newquay - Dublin. The card handling fee was £5 per person, that's £15 just to charge us for our flights! In all the flights came to £500 for 3 people. Ridiculous. Their planes are Ex British Airways Dash 8 and they are very noisy so the comfort is not brilliant. Overall it's expensive but you get a good service… Read Full Review