Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com Reviews

Media Gallery for Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Fake stuff and delay! ”

Written on: 19/08/2014 by A4PEntertainment (1 review written)

They first send me a report of the ''Submission to search engin and to directories'' - Some of the directory and SEO wasn't existing anymore and it was written as ''Processed''. - After asking for information, I got some answered which never answer to my main question which was ''How can you processed if the link doesn't exist? - NO ANSWER AT ALL! Only some ''Be assured we'll make you happy''. Plus i bought a Link package, I'm still waiting for it, and they are already late on the order. They… Read Full Review

“Very disappoining ”

Written on: 11/10/2012

I ordered a 500 edu backlink package and I am disappointed in myself for even considering it. It took over two weeks for submission and I had to remind them to actually do it for me. When they eventually sent the report I received a notepad full of links that had been spammed like you wouldn't believe. On a positive note Lisa was very nice and friendly. … Read Full Review

Websquash's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2012

Thank you for posting a review about our company, We would request that you post your name and details about your order while submitting the review so that we can resolve any issues you might have. Submitting an anonymous review doesn't lead to anything. We believe in 100% customer satisfaction and we are here to assist you 24/7.

“Very Slow”

Written on: 24/10/2011 by shaunmtl (1 review written)

I paid for their service...and since the submission was taking a long time I was told I would be upgraded for free for a monthly submission. I have had to chase them to find out if my site has been submitted...I get no monthly reports or access online unless I harass them...them the next month they forget about me. If they did what they promised and kept me informed of the monthly progress I would of been happy… Read Full Review