Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com Reviews

Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Websquash Technologies, www.websquash.com

“Dont Use Them”

Written on: 01/07/2014

I bought a package # 7 and did not get what I paid for they keep saying my email was not right when I was using the same email as always they give me some kind click site that does nothing for you they have not even visted my site to adjust its seo.I sent many emails and they say I have the wrong email HOW CAN T HAVE WONG EMAIL when I send info with same email everytime.So I thought I would try one more time to see what would happen well I got the same thing my email is worng I paid 39 dollars… Read Full Review

“Reviews are obviously FAKE”

Written on: 20/11/2013

Service was not delivered in the time frame advertised. Blog links to my site were from predominately unrelated foreign sites. Many of the "sites" that had links back to me were long expired sites that resolved to 404 pages. I had no appreciable increase in traffic. I have Google Analytics reports to back up my claims. Don't pay them anything - you won't get anything… Read Full Review

“Very disappoining ”

Written on: 11/10/2012

I ordered a 500 edu backlink package and I am disappointed in myself for even considering it. It took over two weeks for submission and I had to remind them to actually do it for me. When they eventually sent the report I received a notepad full of links that had been spammed like you wouldn't believe. On a positive note Lisa was very nice and friendly. … Read Full Review

Websquash's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2012

Thank you for posting a review about our company, We would request that you post your name and details about your order while submitting the review so that we can resolve any issues you might have. Submitting an anonymous review doesn't lead to anything. We believe in 100% customer satisfaction and we are here to assist you 24/7.

“Very Slow”

Written on: 24/10/2011 by shaunmtl (1 review written)

I paid for their service...and since the submission was taking a long time I was told I would be upgraded for free for a monthly submission. I have had to chase them to find out if my site has been submitted...I get no monthly reports or access online unless I harass them...them the next month they forget about me. If they did what they promised and kept me informed of the monthly progress I would of been happy… Read Full Review