Autocom Active-Plus Autocom Kit 200 Reviews

• Quality of design/construction?

Autocom Active-Plus Autocom Kit 200 - Ask a question now

“Clear communication between rider & Pillion, clear MP3...”

Written on: 23/05/2008

Clear communication between rider & Pillion, clear MP3 sound and lower volume when someone speaks. Speakers although clear are still a bit too thick, if you have a proper fitted helmet you have to damage the interior to make them fit comfortably. I use a BMW Sytem 4 and a Schuberth C1, both of which I have had to "butcher " to get a good fit. This aside would still recomment Autocom I've had 2 now on different bikes. Go for it, don't mess about with other intercoms, great compatability for… Read Full Review

“I've used other bike communication systems and to be...”

Written on: 10/01/2008 by 2lippy (21 reviews written)

I've used other bike communication systems and to be fair I've always found them 'ok' but the Autocom Kit 200 is in a different league. I took full advantage of a recent price drop allowing me to buy the 200 kit for £75 which compared to every other system on the market is really cheap.
On opening the box I was surprised at the compact size of the system compared to the other two systems I have previously owned and fitted myself. I wrongly assumed that such a small unit could only mean a… Read Full Review