BMW 3 Series 328 Ci Coupe Reviews

BMW 3 Series 328 Ci Coupe - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BMW 3 Series 328 Ci Coupe

BMW 3 Series 328 Ci Coupe
BMW 3 Series 328 Ci Coupe

“This BMW 3 Series 328 Ci Coupe works for the money I...”

Written on: 26/05/2006 by Jasonbmw (1 review written)

This BMW 3 Series 328 Ci Coupe works for the money I paid for it by pulling a heavy trailer almost every weekend and drives up and down the M4 - now has 134k miles - works like a gem. It's a good balanced car to get as it's more practical than a Porsche (ever seen a trailer behind a Porsche?) although I would rather one for the weekend...can do as many miles as a Merc - would outlast several Fords. Fast enough to be called a sports car although the performance difference between this car and an… Read Full Review

“I had this BMW 3 Series 328 Ci Coupe for nine years...”

Written on: 07/04/2006 by Giovanni Giocatore (1 review written)

I had this BMW 3 Series 328 Ci Coupe for nine years now and unfortanally I'll be forced to trade it in sooner or later. But I'm so fortunate to have owned a car of this good handling and good lucks. I just love this car!!
A excellent car for the driver who seeks a nice sports car for a reasonable price… Read Full Review

“The BMW 328 ci is an amazing machine when it is all...”

Written on: 06/05/2003 by adrian6682. (1 review written)

The BMW 328 ci is an amazing machine when it is all put together though it does have some areas of improvement… Read Full Review

“I have owned this BMW 328 Ci coupe for three months...”

Written on: 02/10/2002 by Bob. (1 review written)

I have owned this BMW 328 Ci coupe for three months and it continues to put a smile on my face each time I drive it. The styling is beautiful with a true sports car look and feel. The interior is well designed and has the typical cockpit look that BMW owners have come to appreciate. The car's handling is spectacular and is exactly what I expected. It is definitely a driving experience that is not matched by many other cars.

Having said that, this car is far from perfect. I am surprised that… Read Full Review

“My auto BMW 328 ci has a 'dead' feel when in ordinary...”

Written on: 30/04/2002 by Jim. (1 review written)

My auto BMW 328 ci has a 'dead' feel when in ordinary drive in top gear when travelling at about 70mph. Overtaking on motorways needs kickdown or selecting sports as the response is otherwise quite flat.
I also believe that the handling of the car gives a rather 'front end heavy' feel when cornering, unless the car has four passengers.Regarding the steering 'fix' available from BMW dealers - I own a 2000 BMW 328ci which has light steering but when I contacted BMW (UK) they said that there was… Read Full Review

John Wilson Iii.'s Response to 21697_Jim.'s Review

Written on: 27/05/2003

I love this car! This has been one of the best cars i have driven out of all of my cars. Everything about it is top of the line. I would really recomend this car to anyone!