Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12V Reviews

• Reliability

Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12V - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12V

Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 12V

“its only a 1 litre dont expect much”

Written on: 14/07/2013 by neilgunner (1 review written)

Iv'e had my corsa for a year now and yes like most of the other reviews it's a bit gutless. But then it is only a 1 litre using 3 cylinders and lets face it it's never going to be a race car. However on the plus side it does reasonably well bottom end and it holds the road well. The only problem i've had so far is that i've had to change my oil pressure sensor twice in the last year as it doesn't seem to last long but at £2.50 a time im not complaining. Fuel wise i get about 140 miles out of… Read Full Review

“Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 Litre 12 Valve ”

Written on: 06/09/2011 by Pioneerwiz (1 review written)

This is the first and last Corsa I will buy, I was looking for my first car and had been advised to get this compared to a vw polo due to the cost in running in parts, fuel etc. A week after buying the car it started to misfire and I had to pay alot of money in order to replace the coil pack, coil wires and spark plugs and have the fuel pump sorted. The car is very slow and struggles on the hills alot to which you then have to keep easig your foot of the accelorator because the car begins to… Read Full Review

“I just got the common problem with my Vauxhall Corsa...”

Written on: 29/04/2009 by Matt Decoy (1 review written)

I just got the common problem with my Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 the speedometer.. it is one of the hardest problems i had to fit in the car. the needle only moves abit but it wont go past 5 mph..i remove the display unit and looked for any damage but all looks find...and i looked at the sender in the gear box and its still confusing me..can any one help me sort this out?

Thanks… Read Full Review

“I've had my Vauxhall Corsa 7 weeks and in that time I...”

Written on: 09/11/2008 by dannnnnnn15 (1 review written)

I've had my Vauxhall Corsa 7 weeks and in that time I had a new back windscreen, new front windscreen, I had to have a new cam chain as that broke on it, I have had nothing but trouble, the car was jinxed, it was slow it was loud, the brakes would stick so it wouldn ' t drive, the fact its a 3 cylinder has now put me of, so I ' m now getting a 4 cylinder which means it will run sweeter. I ' m glad it ' s gone… Read Full Review

“I bought a new Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 in red, June 2008,...”

Written on: 15/10/2008 by catzhen45 (1 review written)

I bought a new Vauxhall Corsa 1.0 in red, June 2008, not happy. Glove compartment far too small, boot not much better, no room in back seats, no leg room in front or back, blind spots, parcel shelf held on with string type material which won't last long, compared with my other Corsa shape the new very disappointing, wish I'd kept my other Corsa… Read Full Review

Derbyshirerob's Response to catzhen45's Review

Written on: 22/10/2008

I'm fascinated by your review, alomst sounds like it materialised in your garage and then you had to start using it, didn't you go for a test drive first? Didnt you compare it with other cars?

Glenna's Response to catzhen45's Review

Written on: 23/03/2012

I have the glove box problem, but I have resolved that by putting my music onto a memory stick, which then allowed me to take all my cd's out and now there is a lot more room and also don't forget there maybe a pull out draw under the passenger seat for storage.

“I thought this was a very economical car until I had a...”

Written on: 03/03/2008 by rosielee (2 reviews written)

I thought this was a very economical car until I had a breakdown. when the problem was eventually diagnosed, the engine was unserviceable. Very disappointed, and not so sure about how many more problems I will encounter during its life time. Cost me approximately £1500 to get a second hand engine, and the labour to get the engine fitted. The thing was: its a good car, until you have problems which amount to big ones, which are costly to repair. On the whole, not sure if i would buy another of… Read Full Review