Selmer AS700 Prelude Alto Saxophone Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Selmer AS700 Prelude Alto Saxophone - Ask a question now

Selmer AS700 Prelude Alto Saxophone

“Sweet saxophone for beginners, has very smooth button...”

Written on: 11/01/2009

Sweet saxophone for beginners, has very smooth button switching… Read Full Review

Selmer AS700 Prelude Alto Saxophone

“I am not an advanced player myself, and bought this...”

Written on: 06/11/2008

I am not an advanced player myself, and bought this instrument as a "getting back into it after a ten year break". Whilst I wasn't expecting the craftmanship to be as good as the Yamaha I used at school, I was disappointed that I would have to send it back and wait a week or so for it to come back… Read Full Review