Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi 16v Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi 16v - Ask a question now

“Having driven Corsa's of the previous 2 generation...”

Written on: 16/01/2011 by Kevin Tompkins (4 reviews written)

Having driven Corsa's of the previous 2 generation models it was only natural for me to choose the current shape as my new car. In the 6 months I have driven the 1.2 16v Sxi I have been thoroughly impressed with its performance, practicality and comfort. The ride height is much greater than that of my previous 2004 edition, which is a great benefit to modern day driving as cars are becoming increasingly larger.

Looking at the negative aspects of the car I would pinpoint the fuel consumption… Read Full Review

“I have the sxi version of the Vauxhall Corsa with...”

Written on: 24/06/2008

I have the sxi version of the Vauxhall Corsa with 75bhp, 0-60 of about 12 seconds! very comfortable and as a first car its great, insurance is also cheap… Read Full Review