Toyota Starlet GT Turbo Reviews

• Reliability

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo - Ask a question now

“Glanza v turbo”

Written on: 24/01/2012

got a Glanza v turbo ep91, great car on straight lines but wont go around corners, anyone with ideas on how to improve the handling? … Read Full Review

“The Toyota Starlet GTTurbo - Not a pretty looking car...”

Written on: 10/08/2010

The Toyota Starlet GTTurbo - Not a pretty looking car but considering the small engine size and cheap running costs it performs very well.
The handling is far from the best but the cheeky attitude makes it fun to drive.
There are easy power gains to be had with a few simple modifications if thats your thing and the suspension can be vastly improved but is in my opinion very expensive for a decent setup.
The only problems I have ever had with my GT Turbo have been due to my bad wiring which… Read Full Review

“i am driving a starlet gt turbo but it seems to have a...”

Written on: 03/11/2009

i am driving a starlet gt turbo but it seems to have a problem with stability despite the 17" mag wheels and the clutch is a bit dodgy at times but overall for performance,speed, reliability and value i can't fault it. it is economical despite the turbo and it handles well in town driving and picks up speed well.my only worry is that i can't seem to find a decent service agent here in zimbabawe.aside from that its a great car which by the way is my daughter's and not mine. wish i had one of my… Read Full Review

“I got a mint starlet glanza fresh import - is a...”

Written on: 06/02/2009

I got a mint starlet glanza fresh import - is a stunning car ,standard, just what I wanted so I could work on it, N reg 52000miles, and cost me 2995, its in imaculate condition. it's stupidly rapid! Definatly reccomend Toyota if you want a fast small hatch… Read Full Review

“I would buy a lot more Toyota Starlets if I could...”

Written on: 17/02/2008 by yeowartville (1 review written)

I would buy a lot more Toyota Starlets if I could afford them I am currently trying to get 250bhp out of mine. Proving to be a bit difficult. I keep getting fueling problem's. But it's a bulletproof car - excellent… Read Full Review