Nokia 6166 Reviews

• Reception

• Style

Nokia 6166 - Ask a question now

Nokia 6166

“I have been using the 6166i for a couple years now and...”

Written on: 10/10/2008 by ozzyjazz (1 review written)

I have been using the 6166i for a couple years now and like it. It has a decent camera and the speaker is loud enough to hear in noisy environments. I am fairly rough on electronic devices and it has been quite sturdy. Nokia has been reluctant to make calm shell phones but this one has worked well… Read Full Review

Nokia 6166

“I wouldn't recommend the Nokia 6166 mobile phone to...”

Written on: 29/04/2002 by ToneForth. (1 review written)

I wouldn't recommend the Nokia 6166 mobile phone to someone who wants it to be totally feature-laden with text messaging and personalized ringtones etc. because I can't get any of that stuff to work and it's telling me that I have to pay for everything extra including voicemail, when before on my Ericcson that came free. I would recommend it to someone who is just going to use it for emergencies, or like a regular phone… Read Full Review