Stoeger Uplander Reviews

Stoeger Uplander - Ask a question now

“My Stoeger Uplander ”

Written on: 24/07/2016 by 439Serrano (1 review written)

I purchased a Stoeger coach gun over 20 yrs ago. Taught my wife , children and now grand children how to shoot with it. The only complaint I have is it is a .410 I need a part time job to afford shells Last yr I purchased a Stoeger Uplander 20ga after Christmas sale for $359 I have shot sporting lays with it a few times this year and am looking forward to grouse season this fall It is not pretty but points well and goes boom when I pull the trigger Don't understand the problem people… Read Full Review

“I have the 12 gauge model with 26" barrels, screw in...”

Written on: 10/01/2008 by hfs (16 reviews written)

I have the 12 gauge model with 26" barrels, screw in choke tubes, and double triggers. I bought it in the fall of 2006.

It seems to shoot as well as I can, until my shoulder can't take the 12 gauge pounding anymore, then I miss too much and it's time to go home. I did install a leather slip-on recoil pad that helps tremendously.

The break open action takes a lot of opening and closing to become less stiff which means a few months of use to lighten up. The tang safety is automatic on closing the… Read Full Review