Mekhong Thai Cuisine, Newcastle Under Lyme Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Mekhong Thai Cuisine, Newcastle Under Lyme - Ask a question now

“Went to Mekhong Thai Cuisine for lunch and it was...”

Written on: 17/03/2008

Went to Mekhong Thai Cuisine for lunch and it was delicious. The staff were friendly and talkative, they make dishes as hot or mild as you like and it's very reasonable, fantastic food too… Read Full Review

“We had a very good meal here. Presentation of the food...”

Written on: 24/01/2008

We had a very good meal here. Presentation of the food in particular the fish, was fantastic.
Came with all my relatives and definitely plan to take the girlfriend for our next night out… Read Full Review

“I had a very enjoyable evening here. I did not feel...”

Written on: 10/01/2008

I had a very enjoyable evening here. I did not feel rushed and had a very pleasant time with friends.
It is very close to the centre of town (only a few minutes walk) so did not have to worry about public transport after I had a few drinks.