Greenbee, Reviews - www.greenbee.com

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Greenbee, www.greenbee.com - Ask a question now

“It's a more expensive version of Plusnet”

Written on: 01/08/2011 by SCF123 (1 review written)

Greenbee's ISP service is provided by Plusnet. I've been with Greenbee for about 3 years, without realising this. As far as I can see, at the moment Plusnet is cheaper, so I can't see much reason to go with Greenbee. My experience has been negative and I wouldn't recommend Greenbee, or Plusnet for that matter. They have been very reluctant to deal with an external fault on the line which disconnected my service. It took about 10 days of trying to get them to agree to call an engineer… Read Full Review

“I have been with Greenbee for two years, and I have...”

Written on: 29/01/2010 by pho2art (2 reviews written)

I have been with Greenbee for two years, and I have had very few problems. Customer service is excellent; 0800 'phone number 24/7. Speed is consistently good. I have the telephone internet package which is perhaps a little expensive, but compared to tiscali which I had before, Greenbee is a 5* service. I do it.

David… Read Full Review

John Woolmer's Response to pho2art's Review

Written on: 29/01/2010

I found this review helpful because...I've spent DAYS searching for a reliable, trusted and recommended provider and - hopefully, on the strength of a single review - I hope to have found one at last.