Scotty Harmon Motorcycle Sunglasses Reviews

• Quality

Scotty Harmon Motorcycle Sunglasses - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Scotty Harmon Motorcycle Sunglasses

Scotty Harmon Motorcycle Sunglasses

“The Scotty Harmon sunglasses are very comfortable. I...”

Written on: 06/05/2011

The Scotty Harmon sunglasses are very comfortable. I can wear them for rides that last hours and they won't bother my ears or the area of my head around my ears. They seem to offer very good bright sunlight protection - better than my shaded helmet visor, certainly. They're OK quality though I've nearly lost a lense before from some rougher handling. The lenses are secured only at the top of the glasses. You need to exercise some TLC when handling them. I think they are a great value for the… Read Full Review

“Scotty Harmon Motorcycle Sunglasses are lightweight,...”

Written on: 11/02/2009

Scotty Harmon Motorcycle Sunglasses are lightweight, exceptional comfort. Great lens clarity. Fit great underneath a helmet. You are not aware of the fact that you even have them on. These are the most comfortable glasses for riding that I have ever worn. I recommend that everyone go to www.wholesalesunglassbargains.com where you can pick up a pair for under 12 bucks. You will be missing out if you don't try a pair out!… Read Full Review