Mini Cooper 1.6L Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Mini Cooper 1.6L - Ask a question now

“Mini Design Fault ”

Written on: 12/12/2016 by BMD92 (6 reviews written)

I purchased a Mini from the dealership directly thinking that they would look after me better than going to a smaller dealer for a 3 year old car. I had problems with the Engine and took to Mini, the Oil was clogging up due to a Design Fault with Condensation. They fixed the problem and still charged me even though they had confirmed that this was a Design Fault. Then told me that unless I get the Car Serviced more often at my cost that this probably need to be done again in about a years… Read Full Review

“Mini Design Fault ”

Written on: 12/12/2016 by BMD92 (6 reviews written)