Ford Mustang 4.6 V8 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Mustang 4.6 V8 - Ask a question now

“I was interested in buying a Mustang GT but at the...”

Written on: 24/09/2009

I was interested in buying a Mustang GT but at the time with the economy the way it was I decided to shop online. I couldn't believe that I found a 2000 Mustang GT fully loaded with 5 speed with only 14,000 miles. At first I thought this could not be rite but I check the carfax report and it was correct. I got lucky it was first purchased from a Mustang collector that decided to sell the car. With the way it handles it like a bran new car. I cannot be happier. I also added a chip that made the… Read Full Review

“The Ford Mustang is a gorgeous car. Well thought out...”

Written on: 13/09/2008 by Stangiac (2 reviews written)

The Ford Mustang is a gorgeous car. Well thought out design. I don't regret buying my car at all. I'll be hanging on to her and passing her down, to my son, at some point, in the future. A Mustang has a way of quickly becoming one of the family. In some ways, when I have her out in public, it's like hanging out, with a celebrity, because of all the attention it gets. Also, when I'm cruising around, it's like having a super-power, or something, because at any given time, I know that my car is… Read Full Review