BMW M3 E93 (Convertible) Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

BMW M3 E93 (Convertible) - Ask a question now

“ picked up my white m3 convertable from the showroom...”

Written on: 20/10/2009

picked up my white m3 convertable from the showroom last month when the 59plate came out. Truley awesome . the 7 speed dct is awesome and with the roof down the noise of the v8 going through its paces is to die for. i cant name a better car that gets so many looks and attention off passers buy. i totally love my m3 convertable. AWESOME… Read Full Review

“I have a BMW 330ci its probaly one of the most nicest...”

Written on: 28/01/2008

I have a BMW 330ci its probaly one of the most nicest and fastest cars ive had I had a clk320 and the 330ci is such a nicer car to drive and look at extremly quick even with (auto) high revs… Read Full Review