Go Lower Bars - Coconut Reviews

Go Lower Bars - Coconut - Ask a question now

Go Lower Bars - Coconut

“ Best snacking food ever!”

Written on: 08/06/2014 by DietingDiva (3 reviews written)

Wow, to finally find something which tastes fantastic, and it's on my diet! After looking for so long I've finally found delicious snacks which fit into my diet and my lifestyle. It makes dieting so much easier to stick to when you give us options like this. Thank you so much… Read Full Review

Go Lower Bars - Coconut

“Doesn't really taste of coconut”

Written on: 19/02/2008 by sarahboardman (2 reviews written)

Doesn't really taste of coconut… Read Full Review

Flyguy's Response to sarahboardman's Review

Written on: 17/06/2009

I agree that these bars dont really taste of coconut