Tesco French Onion Soup Reviews

Tesco French Onion Soup - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tesco French Onion Soup

“NO”

Written on: 05/04/2013 by Kryptothedog (1 review written)

Why can't I get this packet soup anymore. I need it for a recipe with chicken and tinned apricots… Read Full Review

Tesco French Onion Soup

“Sainsbury's French Onion soup in a green sleeved pack...”

Written on: 18/12/2010

Sainsbury's French Onion soup in a green sleeved pack ( simmer and serve ).Where has it gone , we found it the most brilliant product to add to reduced cream to make a very popular dip for crisps etc . The Knorr brand also did a similar small pack almost the same . Please bring them back into the stores soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 16/04/2012

I totally agree, I used it in my spinach dip recipe, nothing else comes close. Morrisons did one too but that has been taken off the shelves. Bring it back asap please.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tesco French Onion Soup

“Even Sainsburys are not selling it now. Where do we...”

Written on: 24/05/2009

Even Sainsburys are not selling it now. Where do we get french onion soup mix from? I make burgers with mince, sausage meat and mix it with the Tesco French Onion Soup mix and it creates the most lovely burgers. I am at a complete loss to find it anywhere in the supermarkets… Read Full Review

Tesco French Onion Soup

“I loved Tesco packet french onion soup by Knorr but...”

Written on: 11/05/2009

I loved Tesco packet french onion soup by Knorr but you have taken it off the shelves. I had a famous recipe of my own and used it at all our supper parties once a month. It was a staunch favourite with the men as I made it into a cow pie. My reputation is now at stake. Please put it back on the shelves… Read Full Review