I Love My Bear Travel Swing Reviews

• Reliability

• Quality

I Love My Bear Travel Swing - Ask a question now

I Love My Bear Travel Swing

“I used this with my twins and it kept them happy...”

Written on: 28/11/2008 by 2babies (1 review written)

I used this with my twins and it kept them happy whilst they waited for me to deal with the other one when they were young. We had no problems with it working, but it doesn't work without the weight of a baby in it! We thought it was broken when we first bought it, tried it with tins of baked beans (no babies yet) and it was fine. The fast speed is a bit fierce and we never used it with the flashing lights, not very soothing, but otherwise for what we needed it for, it was fine… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
I Love My Bear Travel Swing

“I have no problem with the swing, it would of just...”

Written on: 22/01/2008

I have no problem with the swing, it would of just been nice to work once changed three times,Swing and had to be taken back to toy's are us store three times within two weeks, due to the swing not working after 24 hrs… Read Full Review