Little Tikes Shop & Grow Walker Reviews

• Quality

Little Tikes Shop and Grow Walker - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Little Tikes Shop and Grow Walker

Little Tikes Shop and Grow Walker

“My daughter LOVED this walker..she started using it at...”

Written on: 11/10/2010

My daughter LOVED this walker..she started using it at 7 months when she started to learn to walk holding things. This walker had her walking on her own by 9 months..and she continued to use and play with it until she was almost 2. I ended up selling it at a garage sale and now that I have a second child I am trying to find the same one!… Read Full Review

Little Tikes Shop and Grow Walker

“This toy was bought for my eldest daughter first...”

Written on: 25/04/2010

This toy was bought for my eldest daughter first birthday, she was already walking loved the flashing lights and music as she toddled with this.

I kept this toy and now my youngest daughter who has just turned one loves walking along with it.

It does go pretty fast once they get walking, both mine were pretty steady on their feet.

Both loved putting things in the basket and taking them for a walk!… Read Full Review

Little Tikes Shop and Grow Walker

“Do not buy this product. Look for something better.”

Written on: 22/02/2008