Bruin Deluxe Activity Walker Reviews

• Reliability

• Quality

Bruin Deluxe Activity Walker - Ask a question now

Bruin Deluxe Activity Walker

“I brought this for my nine month old when he began...”

Written on: 28/10/2008 by xjemx (4 reviews written)

I brought this for my nine month old when he began cruising around the furniture. He is now 1 and walking confidently, however this remains his favorite toy. He got to grips with which buttons do what very quickly and loves to put the shapes into the sorter and then pull the lever for a tune and the release of the shapes.

A fantastic toy... definitely worth £19.99!… Read Full Review

Bruin Deluxe Activity Walker

“I got our little girl this Bruin Deluxe Activity...”

Written on: 09/01/2008

I got our little girl this Bruin Deluxe Activity Walker for Christmas and it is very good. It will help her walk for sure, but for now it is great to have the toys that come with it, she loves them and also the lights and the sounds on it. The batteries don't last long. At first I thought it was the supplied batteries, but even after buying some Energizers it seems to be a greedy machine for batteries when your child uses the lights and sounds… Read Full Review