Freschetta Pizza Reviews

Freschetta Pizza - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Freschetta Pizza

Freschetta Pizza

“One of the best pizza makers around”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by TerryKnightMe (2 reviews written)

If you like a pizza that's traditionally made in an oven with wood, then Freschetta is the place to go to. The food tastes great and the staff are very friendly and always there to help you out. What I also like about this place, other than the prices which are decent, is the atmosphere and the service. I now visit Freschetta almost every week-end with my family, and I recommend this to my friends. Thanks!… Read Full Review

Freschetta Pizza

“A comparison of own lable pizzas”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by nanicholi (11 reviews written)

I like my pizzas; I particularly enjoy "doctoring" them to enhance the taste and nutritional value they have. Today i am going to review the "own label" pizzas from Asda, Tesco and Iceland in a comparison approach. Considering their cost they cannot be criticised too much for their toppings offering but within that constraint there are differences between them. The pastry is much of a muchness between them in size, taste and quality. The tomato is acceptable also in all of them. The cheese… Read Full Review