Marks & Spencer Roast Potatoes Reviews

From 1 review

Marks and Spencer Roast Potatoes - Ask a question now

Marks and Spencer Roast Potatoes

“The Marks & Spencer Roast Potatoes are amongst the...”

Written on: 16/06/2009 by FlyGuy (11 reviews written)

The Marks & Spencer Roast Potatoes are amongst the finest prepared Roasting Potatoes that I have ever purchased. They are simply wondrous. I can't get enough of them. If I hadn't started managing my carb intake a little more efficiently I would probably be eating some now or very soon! An easily prepared product which is very versatile indeed. A fantastic accompaniment with a great number of dishes your family can enjoy! The product even comes with disposable oven try within the packaging which… Read Full Review