Marks & Spencer Cottage Pie Reviews

Marks and Spencer Cottage Pie - Ask a question now

Marks and Spencer Cottage Pie

“worst ready meal for a longtime”

Written on: 07/09/2014 by chata1259 (1 review written)

I used to work in m&s and bought these meals because they were delicious having been I'll and not really eaten for two weeks I was delighted when my friend arrived with two of them. I must admit it is some time since I had one but this was awful tasteless most probably because it is all healthy eating but I could not eat it and wonder when everyone will realise what is happening to the once delicious meals we liked to indulge in after god forbid on the days we buy a ready meal we should… Read Full Review

Marks and Spencer Cottage Pie

“A very tasty meal.”

Written on: 20/04/2012 by Paula799 (2 reviews written)

I've had this and other foods from M&S ready meal range and I have to say it's top quality. All ingredients tasted of a very high quality and it was filling and felt luxurious! I would certainly recommend if you want something a little special and don't feel like cooking. The only problem I had was it it's a bit on the pricey side, like lots of the foods!… Read Full Review