Stagg Chili Classic Chili Con Carne Reviews

Stagg Chili Classic Chili Con Carne - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stagg Chili Classic Chili Con Carne

Stagg Chili Classic Chili Con Carne

“Great Flavour”

Written on: 16/05/2016 by Adriel219 (1 review written)

I am not normally one for Canned food but i had no lunch with me today and found this in the filling station and I found the Stag is very tasty with a great flavor I am going to purchase a tray of tins on the way home this evening… Read Full Review

“Delicious, Scrumdidliumtious "Loved it"”

Written on: 01/07/2012 by irmab (1 review written)

The Stagg's Steak House Reserve Chili with Beans is delicious, and very filling. I have tasted other brands, and no other stands up to the Stagg's brand. This is the only brand I will buy. My daughter's love it as well. I highly recommend for people to try Stagg's Chili it's the best. You get chunks of meat, beans, and the other ingredients, and with the combination of all it tastes delicious… Read Full Review