Stagg Chili Classic Chili Con Carne Reviews

Stagg Chili Classic Chili Con Carne - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stagg Chili Classic Chili Con Carne

“Not as good!”

Written on: 14/08/2014 by Cherish376 (1 review written)

Purchased your NEW Stagg Chili at Costco not impressed ,your old style was better,not too many stores in my area carry your chili.The new chili doesn't have chunks of green peppers,the meat is mushy and the spices aren't there… Read Full Review

Stagg Chili Classic Chili Con Carne

“Delicious, Scrumdidliumtious "Loved it"”

Written on: 01/07/2012 by irmab (1 review written)

The Stagg's Steak House Reserve Chili with Beans is delicious, and very filling. I have tasted other brands, and no other stands up to the Stagg's brand. This is the only brand I will buy. My daughter's love it as well. I highly recommend for people to try Stagg's Chili it's the best. You get chunks of meat, beans, and the other ingredients, and with the combination of all it tastes delicious… Read Full Review

Stagg Chili Classic Chili Con Carne

“Really nice! I think Stagg chilli is delicious!! It...”

Written on: 11/04/2008

Really nice! I think Stagg chilli is delicious!! It only needs heating up and its done! I wouldn't eat any other tinned chilli!… Read Full Review