BSA RD30/22SB 30mm red dot sight Reviews

BSA RD30/22SB 30mm red dot sight - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BSA RD30/22SB 30mm red dot sight

BSA RD30/22SB 30mm red dot sight
BSA RD30/22SB 30mm red dot sight

“I put this brand new BSA 30mm on a new Gamo Recon (aka...”

Written on: 08/01/2008 by hfs (16 reviews written)

I put this brand new BSA 30mm on a new Gamo Recon (aka Delta Fox). It looks great and sights in well and easy.

When mounted it didn't sit vertical to the rifle, it was tilted a few degrees to the right. Using two small nails, I made 1/16" diameter pins used as spacers in the tops of the integrated sight mount grooves. Spacing the mount clamps more parallel with the sight made the sight sit much closer to true vertical. I filed the cut nails smooth and painted them black, so unless your really… Read Full Review

Bubba Lll's Response to hfs's Review

Written on: 11/11/2008

Good review, I have 68 year old eyes and have been looking for a red dot for my crosman 1377 pistol, looks like I found it.

450715_Sandmanjax64's Response to hfs's Review

Written on: 29/03/2009

I obtained a BSA Red Dot. I had the gun smith bore site it but when I shot my 1st round at 50yds-It was 9" high and to the left 4". The site doesn't indicate how much each click measures? I assumed it was a 1/4 inch like 90% of scopes.50$ later firing 500S&W Magnums I still don't have it zerode.
<br/>Your manual doesn't indicate how much a click effects it.
<br/>Would some one out there please tell me how much a click is.
<br/>I had much greater succes with the factory sights so far.
<br/>It doesn't seem to be in any manual? my guess is a little over 1/2 inch.