Amazing James www.james-kennedy.co.uk Reviews

Amazing James www.james-kennedy.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Amazing James www.james-kennedy.co.uk

Amazing James www.james-kennedy.co.uk

“Olivia and Alex Tait Wedding”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by sandy6428 (1 review written)

James thanks for keeping everyone entertained at our wedding when the photos were being taken everyone said how impressed they were with the magic then with the younger kids doing your magic and balloon show they were all taking about it all night how good it was and when was James coming back again I can only say thanks from everyone for a grate show and would recommend it to all my frends… Read Full Review

“Refreshingly different”

Written on: 17/08/2011

I agree too. James Kenedy is modern and different. Most others I have seem whilst mildly entertaining, are… Read Full Review

Amazing James www.james-kennedy.co.uk

“I agree, this guy is the best hypnotist scotland has...”

Written on: 04/06/2010

I agree, this guy is the best hypnotist scotland has had since Robert Halpern. Absolutely hilarious… Read Full Review

Amazing James www.james-kennedy.co.uk

“I have seen James Kennedy several times now, and the...”

Written on: 28/02/2008 by lolo1 (1 review written)

I have seen James Kennedy several times now, and the show has been totally different every time. This guy has to be seen to be believed. Very funny and talented man. Well done JK!… Read Full Review

Rj74's Response to 348133_lolo1's Review

Written on: 01/05/2008

Hi lolo1
<br/>Thanks for your kind words I'f you drop me an email I will send you some tickets for my next show. I always love to hear feedback but good feedback is even better :)
<br/>James