First Steps Infant/Baby Medicine Feeder & Soother Reviews

Media Gallery for First Steps Infant/Baby Medicine Feeder and Soother

“Well I agree”

Written on: 01/08/2012 by alexwagner259 (6 reviews written)

I agree with other people who have posed reviews on pillsarena.com here. There are lot many good option available here for infant babies as well as the grown up ones. This site is very good actually and have all kinds of generic medicines for infants and grown ups. Very good medicine delivery process too… Read Full Review

First Steps Infant/Baby Medicine Feeder and Soother

“Online consultation from pillsarena.com can help”

Written on: 14/07/2012 by sylviadavid1981 (13 reviews written)

Well managing small kids and managing their problems is always difficult for parents. I also deal with same issues. I generally take the consultation of the online physicians on pillsarena.com, worth trying. Its a very good site. Parents must try it… Read Full Review

First Steps Infant/Baby Medicine Feeder and Soother

“First Steps Infant/Baby Medicine Feeder and Soother is...”

Written on: 29/10/2008

First Steps Infant/Baby Medicine Feeder and Soother is cheap, easy to use and small enough to transport in your bag. I used it mainly for dispensing Gripe Water as my baby had colic. I have also used it for Calpol.

I got through 1 a month as the plastic bottom ended up splitting by being over used, however I bought a few as they were cheap.

I tried all different ways of dispensing, spoon, pipette but nothing was as good as this… Read Full Review