Galpamol Paracetamol Oral Suspension Reviews

Galpamol Paracetamol Oral Suspension - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Galpamol Paracetamol Oral Suspension

Galpamol Paracetamol Oral Suspension

“I will NEVER buy this again!! Gave to my nine month...”

Written on: 29/04/2010

I will NEVER buy this again!! Gave to my nine month old boy for the first time at 6.30pm & he is is still high as a kite at 10.10pm! He hasn't stopped tearing around & is totally hyperactive for the first time ever. We looked up the ingredients & found it uses several E numbers, most of which are advised against by hyperactivity disorder groups! Some of which are banned in other countries outright!
We were attracted by the price & I will never make such a decision again. My baby's health… Read Full Review

Galpamol Paracetamol Oral Suspension

“Galmamol is the most affordable and effective remedy...”

Written on: 17/09/2009

Galmamol is the most affordable and effective remedy without the need for a prescription… Read Full Review

Galpamol Paracetamol Oral Suspension

“I am totally bold over by this Calpol immitator and as...”

Written on: 22/11/2008

I am totally bold over by this Calpol immitator and as it is less than half the price of Calpol I don't buy anything else (when I can help it). The only problem I have is that there aren't many shops that actually stock it so I have to stock up when I see it. Only shop I know is Home Bargains were it costs 99p for 10 sachets, Calpol being £2.49 for 12 sachets. On many occasions I have been in there and they have sold out so it is popular… Read Full Review