Euro Bookings, Reviews - www.eurobookings.com

Euro Bookings, www.eurobookings.com - Ask a question now

“This site is misleading and misrepresent cancellation”

Written on: 22/05/2014 by AndresNorth104 (1 review written)

When booking an hotel from eurobookings.com be careful!! Be careful of this website. They mislead and misrepresent! Looks great and well put together, however! BE WARNED! They write in three places, FREE Cancellation or Free Cancellation up to 14 days before, BUT if you click on a little link to the right, you discover that there is a charge of one night immediately or 50% of the booking 14 days before. When I called 5 mins later to change the date of the booking. They said they need to… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/06/2014

Dear,

We are dearly sorry for any confusion in regards to the cancellation policy. We would also like to express our apologies for any frustration you experienced with Customer Care while attempting to make a date change.

We have visited the website and we agree that 2 separate cancellation polices are posted. we have contacted the leadership team in order to correct the mistake posted on the site. We are sorry that this has caused you such distress.

Our research indicates that we were able to make the date change you requested. We have raised your concerns about how Customer Care handled your request. We value your business and never want you to feel mistreated. We are deeply sorry that your request was not handled correctly.

Once again, we are sorry that there was a confusion about the cancellation policy and we apologize for your poor experience with Customer Care.

Eurobookings

“Just Amazing”

Written on: 26/03/2014 by Griffith74 (1 review written)

I am pleased with the services that Eurobookings provided me. Our trip was Super. The best part was the hotel location and the friendly hotel staff. It was simply amazing! Keep the good work going… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/04/2014

Dear Griffith,

We are happy to hear that everything was to your satisfaction.Thank you for booking through us . We are looking forward to your next booking with us.

Eurobookings.

“Best Rates Guaranteed?”

Written on: 24/02/2014 by porthallow (1 review written)

My husband thought he was on the Ibis website & booked through this company a birthday weekend in London. When he realised his mistake he checked with the Ibis & found that booking through their own website would have been cheaper. I emailed to point this out & was asked to send evidence as they could not find the Ibis website??!! so I copied the page quoting a price for booking the same dates into an email. This has been followed by no response even though I have emailed them several times… Read Full Review

Hotelsone's Response to porthallow's Review

Written on: 04/03/2014

Dear Customer.
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Can you send us your bookingnumber, so we can look into this issue? Thanks in advance.
Hotelsone.com

Thank you.

Eurobookings_Customer_Care's reply to Porthallow's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2014

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your email detailing your experience in trying to price match your reservation on Itinerary 140324655.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced in getting a refund approved.

As a courtesy, I have issued a credit to you in the amount of 23.53 GBP to the card provided at time of booking. This credit will be processed within 24 hours and you will be able to verify this credit by contacting your bank or financial institution within approximately three to seven business days.

We appreciate your business and thank you for using Eurobookings.com for your reservations online.

Porthallow's reply to Eurobookings_Customer_Care's Comment

Written on: 24/03/2014

Thank you for sorting that out. My faith is restored.

Kind regards.

Eurobookings_Customer_Care's reply to Porthallow's Comment

Written on: 25/03/2014

Hi,

We are glad everything got sorted out.

Porthallow's reply to Porthallow's Comment

Written on: 22/03/2014

No response from Hotelsone.com yet..........

“Hotelandgo, Miranda de Ebro, Spain”

Written on: 11/11/2013

This was our 7th visit to this hotel. Based on the edge of an industrial it is an ideal stop over. The staff are very welcoming and helpful. Bedrooms are quire spacious and have everything one needs. One of the bonuses is that this hotel accepts dogs and there is ample land around to walk them. There is a restaurant, bar and snack bar attached though the restaurant does not begin service until 8.30pm. Bar and 'food hall' are available from 7am to 11pm, except Sunday. On the grounds of… Read Full Review

“False information and cheated on exchange rate refund”

Written on: 08/10/2013 by NeetaB (1 review written)

We made a booking for a dog friendly hotel in Western Australia using this number. It was booked for the dates we needed it , but the operator asked if she could book us elsewhere in the same town. We specified it HAD to be dog friendly. She said yes of course. She found us a room in a hotel. I asked her two or three more times was she sure we could take our dog, as this is an unusual request in Australia. We were assured it was ok. We were also asked for full payment over the phone, and that a… Read Full Review

Neetab's Response to NeetaB's Review

Written on: 12/10/2013

I am happy to report eurobooking.com have refunded me a further $40.03 (AUD) following my complaint. Wouldn't mind an apology or comment from them regarding the mistaken information given to me from their booking agent too...but happy to have the refund, even if it is not quite 100%.

Eurobookings_Customer_Care's Response to NeetaB's Review

Written on: 14/10/2013

Dear Neetab,

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. We are glad that you got your refund, and hope that you will experience a better service from us in the future. Thanks again.

Eurobookings.com

“The worst and most helpless service I've ever got!”

Written on: 21/09/2013

Itin: 113303190790 - Case ID : [REQ:S-58758768] On 7/14/2013, I made a reservation for 2 rooms to stay at Campanlle hotel in Freney, France and I made the payment using my credit card. The reservation process went very smooth. After me and my family stayed at Campanlle for 7 days, we checked out on Sunday; 7/28. During the checkout, I was served by Annick Bardanie; Directrice de site and I specifically asked her if I can pay the $1,135.94 euro in cash then they will refund my original payment… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/09/2013

Dear Customer,

You have contacted customer care who has confirmed that the hotel did refund them. We would offer our apology as the hotel should not have billed them directly for a prepaid room.

Eurobookings.com

“problem with cancellation - AGAIN”

Written on: 28/05/2013 by MarcJasinski (1 review written)

BOOKING # 118518912 I need to change this reservation at Hotel Ibis in Namur - Belgium and I activated te cancellation process, wich is far from easy. The hotel says it cannot do it without your cooperation, and so far you have not notified the cancellation. Besides your so called "customer service" simply don't answer my messages. Where are you people ? Judging from other reviews, I am not the only one to experience such problems with you. Marc Jasinski … Read Full Review

Eurobookings_Customer_Care's Response to MarcJasinski's Review

Written on: 30/05/2013

Hi Marc,

We''re very sorry that our custormer service didn't answer your messages. We will look into your booking and make sure our customers get the service they deserve. Thank you for mentioning it to us.

Written on: 31/05/2013

This is their usual automatically generated blabla

Written on: 02/06/2013

Just cancel my booking and refund the 89 euros you have unduly cashed

Marcjasinski's Response to MarcJasinski's Review

Written on: 31/05/2013

Not only did Eurobookings not cancel my reservation but they cashed the full amount from my credit card;

At first their "customer service" replied with the usual automatic blabla but that email adress is no longer accepted !

Stay away from these people

Eurobookings_Customer_Care's reply to Marcjasinski's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2013

Hi,

You can call into Customer Care for immediate assistance with your requested date change.

Regards,

Written on: 04/06/2013

The adress please ????????

This is just another piece of nonsense you keep emailing.

“Customer Service? What customer service?”

Written on: 13/05/2013

In early March I booked a hotel in Germany for late May. I received confirmation from Eurobookings and assurances of their flexible room cancellation policy. Unfortunately, I then had problems with the flights, so I needed to alter the hotel booking. I made numerous attempts to contact Eurobookings via the website. Whenever I entered my booking number I received a message that the booking was prepaid and unalterable. I tried emailing Customer Services several times and even tried to telephone… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/05/2013

Dear Customer,

We are sorry that you didn't receive the service you deserved. Can you send us your booking number, so we can investigate the problem?

Eurobookings

“A happy customer”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by JamesTomlinson (1 review written)

No complications and so easy to change your booking. A huge thankyou from a very busy person who doesnt have hours to spend searching the web… Read Full Review

“Cheaper than booking direct”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by JoshuaBarrett (1 review written)

Found the room I needed advertised at $20 less than on the hotels own site. Couldnt believe my luck. I will definitely use again. … Read Full Review

“Never had any issues”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by CoreyJennings (1 review written)

Eurobookings have been my safety net for a while now. I regularly travel abroad on business and quite often at short notice. I am yet to be let down and can always find a decent hotel at a good price… Read Full Review

“Fantastic. Whatever you need you can find it here”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by Davidwarburton (1 review written)

Whether I am looking for a low budget hotel or a luxurious five-star hotel they always have some impressive offers. Through my experience the customer service team have always been very helpful… Read Full Review

“Very good for last minute bookings”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by Georginalewis (1 review written)

This is the perfect solution when booking especially at short notice. Fast confirmation with bargain prices and secure payment… Read Full Review

“No need to keep searching”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by LouisGreenwood (1 review written)

I have only booked online once before and came straight back to eurobookings. Once I saw they had the hotel I wanted at a good price, I didn't look any further… Read Full Review

“Top choice for overseas bookings”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by SamanthaNixon (1 review written)

This is now my first choice when booking overseas accomodation. I have used a number of times and have never been disappointed. The prices are always good and rarely beaten by other sites… Read Full Review

“A reliable company and easy to contact”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by JoshuaSullivan (1 review written)

Having booked with a number of sites I have found this to be the most reliable. Always some good deals and easy to contact by telephone when you have an enquiry… Read Full Review

“Very simple to use”

Written on: 20/02/2013 by GarethWhitehead (1 review written)

A very user friendly website. No dead links or error messages which can be a problem with some other discount hotel booking sites… Read Full Review

“One of the better booking sites”

Written on: 19/02/2013 by Davidrussell75 (1 review written)

Having spent a fair amount of time on-line was very frustrated at not finding what I wanted, but "stumbled" onto Eurobookings and found what i was looking for. I am very impressed… Read Full Review

“One of the better booking sites”

Written on: 19/02/2013 by DavidRussell77 (1 review written)

“No hidden charges”

Written on: 19/02/2013 by AnnaBegum (1 review written)

Have always used eurobookings I recommend them to my family and friends very trustworthy, haven't had an upset with them yet.I like their website easy to use price you see you pay no hidden extras… Read Full Review