Holiday Genie www.holidaygenie.com Reviews

Media Gallery for Holiday Genie www.holidaygenie.com

Holiday Genie www.holidaygenie.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Alls Well that ends well - just”

Written on: 22/10/2012 by gillburgess (1 review written)

Booked flights to South Africa and got a good price, but wish I'd read the reviews first. At the end of the day, everything went swimmingly, but had a few sleepless nights beforehand, especially after reading the reviews! The main problem was that, after the initial booking - and payment of course - it was practically impossible to contact them again. It took forever to get them to send electronic tickets and I had to keep checking the ticket website (which half the time was not recognised… Read Full Review

“Current Holiday Booking”

Written on: 10/07/2012 by nlnicol (1 review written)

Well, I'am currently awaiting to travel to The Maldives with Holiday Genie and very nervous from reading the reviews. However so far all seems to be going as planned. We were informed that out direct flight had been changed with one stop and change, but we are hoping that this is not too much of something to get hot under the collar about. Hotel ticket and transfer tickets recieved. We now await flight tickets to arrive two weeks before we depart. I think I will be checking with the… Read Full Review

Nlnicol's Response to nlnicol's Review

Written on: 20/07/2012

Airline tickets arrived yesterday a few days before as promised. Checked with airline all seats booked as promised, so really no problems what so ever. Just need to pack and ready to fly in a couple of weeks.

“I booked with holiday genie for a family holiday to...”

Written on: 04/05/2011

I booked with holiday genie for a family holiday to Orlando. Nine of us are going and so at times was quite complicated trying to suit everyone. We have been quite a few times but this is the first time with this company. After booking I read the reviews and felt a little anxious. We booked with Zoe who was brilliant. She answered all my questions, gave me lots of prices and I would recommend her without reservation. The after sales team I do not rate so highly. They were not helpful… Read Full Review

“I booked with Zoe and she has been great but I think...”

Written on: 26/04/2011

I booked with Zoe and she has been great but I think the company as a whole needs to work on it's service.

The price was OK and they did get me the flights that others couldn't, the villa was great but the car rental wasn't what I had asked for and I had to up grade when picking my car up which meant more cost, keep this in mind when arranging your booking.

Again Zoe was great but other staff at this company have a very shall we say strange view to customer service!!… Read Full Review

“I used them last year to book my flights, hotel & car...”

Written on: 23/07/2010

I used them last year to book my flights, hotel & car hire for a 2 week holiday to florida - I had no problems at all - they saved me at least £2000 on the same holiday with virgin - everything went extremely well and i took my disabled 79 year old mother in law and everything for her was perfectly arranged… Read Full Review